Google Nexus 7 Hard Reset:
HARD RESET STEPS:
• Give the wrong pattern password for 20 times, then forgot pattern link will appear. Here give the Google id and password, for this method to work your tab must be connected to the Wi-Fi.
• If the Wi-Fi is switch off then unlock the tab using the hard reset method.
• To hard reset, switch off the tab and press and hold the Volume up and power button together.
• Then Android with exclamation symbol will appear.
• Now again press the Volume up and power button, you will be redirected to recovery menu, now here select the option Wipe data / factory reset.
• In the appeared sub menu select Delete all user data option.