Karbonn Vista 4G was working fine but all of sudden phone fails to boot.
Using Multimeter I had checked the supply, which was 1.4v and then dropping to 0.
Solution: We had reball Emmc then reprogrammed with UFI then by Miracle we had flashed the phone.
- Remove the backside cover and open the board.
- First, you have to check where emmc exist on the PCB. Then remove it carefully.
- You have to clean the board carefully (Use thinner or chemical that do not harm your PCB).
- After you have clean the PCB, take EMMC and reball it. If the emmc is totally dead then it has to be replaced.
- After reballing then we had use UFI to flash emmc file.
- then we had use Miracle box to flash Karbonn Vista 4G.
Credit: Athar Shaikh