1. Download and install Rooting software.
2. Install Samsung Kies.
3. Connect the mobile to computer through USB.
4. Go to setting.
5. Under it click on Developer option.
6. Then select USB debugging.
7. Open the Root application.
8. Click on green button named ROOT.
9. Rooting taking place.
10. When it completes, Click on green button.
11. Mobile start of its own after rooting.
12. Now check out the application which we have installed through rooting.
13. As in this case we have rooted Superuser application.